Wild Honesty: A party game for deeper conversations
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
A party game for 2-5 players designed to facilitate conversations sharing opinions, thoughts, and feelings, Wild Honesty encourages you in a welcoming environment to push the boundaries of your friendship to a deeper, more honest level. Explore new dimensions of relationships around you, new and old, while having thoughtful and vulnerable conversations about a wide range of topics.
In between the heartfelt conversations you’ll jump into a playful sound guessing game to keep moods lighthearted too. With over 300 questions there’s plenty of topics to keep the gameplay fresh and challenging. Personalize your play session to your relationship comfort level, how deep you want to go, and the amount of time you have.
Aspiring to fight loneliness and bring friends around the world together through shared connection and conversations, Wild Honesty encourages you to go deep and break down emotional barriers in a mindful and fulfilling gameplay experience. Be seen for who you are and deepen your friendships along the way.
- Cultivate deep conversations. Challenge yourself by having mindful and fulfilling conversations with your friends and family.
- Customize your gameplay around vulnerability. Tailor your games by choosing your friendship level before each round, ranging from strangers to very close friends.
- Take part in a playful, lighthearted guessing game in between emotion-driven conversations.
- Play with friends around the world via video chat platforms with screen share.
- Deaf / HOH accessibility options available for no-sound variant on guessing game.
- More than 300+ questions edited by communications expert, Kalina Silverman of Big Talk.
|Release date||Sep 30, 2020|
|Author||That's Not A Game LLC|
|Tags||Experimental, Local multiplayer, Mental Health, Multiplayer, party-game|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Player count||2 - 5|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: